Arrow down to see schedule and to register
CPSM/CSM and Bridge Classes
The CPSM/CSM Exam classes consist of three sections: (1) Foundation of Supply Management, (2) Effective Supply Management Performance and (3) Leadership in Supply Management. There are four classes in each exam module with each class three hours in length. An exam is associated with each exam module. These classes are designed for the individual who doesn't have a current C.P.M. (See qualifications below.)
The Bridge class is for those whose C.P.M. is in good standing. This class will cover the topics in the Exam classes in an abbreviated format. There is only one exam. NOTE: The last day to register to take the Bridge exam test is December 21, 2014.
The Exams and Bridge Classes consists of lectures, discussion, sample tests and outside reading. Students will need to spend several hours per week outside of class in preparation, reading and assignments. Neither the CPSM, CSM, Bridge classes nor the textbooks are meant to cover everything in the field of supply management and content that might be covered in the exams.
It is highly recommended the student supplement his/her preparation with other study materials and major supply management textbooks. These are available through ISM.
- The Supply Management Handbook (7th edition)
- Finance for Managers
- Guide to Business Planning (The Economist Series)
- Lean Extended Enterprise: Moving Beyond the Four Walls to Value Stream Excellence
- Protecting your Company's Intellectual Property: A practical guide to trademarks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets
- Quality Essentials: A Reference Guide from A - Z
- Strategic Supply Chain Mangement: The 5 disciplines for top performance
- Strategy: A view from the top (2nd edition)
- Straight to the Bottomline: An Executive's Roadmap to World Class Supply Management
A minimum number of 5 students is needed to hold the class. Class size is limited to 14 students.
CPSM/CSM/Bridge Class Recommended Materials
- ISM CPSM Study Guide 1st Edition
- CPSM Diagnostic Kit, Print or Web Version
- ISM Professional Series (optional; three books, one for each exam)
Click here to order textbooks
CPSM/CSM/Bridge Class Fee
- Members: $300
- Non-members: $400
Note: Neither textbooks or tests are included in class fee. Purchase them separately.
- 3 years full-time, professional supply management experience (nonclerical, nonsupport)
- Bachelors' degree from a regionally accredited institution or international equivalent
- Pass 3 Exams OR if you are a C.P.M. in good standing, pass the Bridge Exam.
- Successfully pass three CSM™ Exams OR if you are a C.P.M. in good standing, pass the Bridge Exam (test centers located in many locations around the globe).
- Three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, non-support) with an associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution (or international equivalent) OR five years of full-time professional supply management experience (non-clerical, non-support)
CPSM/CSM Exam Link
Click here to register to take the CPSM / CSM test. There is a test that corresponds to each Exam class.
CPSM Bridge Exam Link
Click here to register to take the CPSM Bridge test. NOTE: The last day to register to take the Bridge exam test is December 21, 2014.
|Dates & Times
|There are no classes to display.